Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday -- Ally

Nothing exciting, chickens. Just my "uniform" and a cute necklace. Oh and I got my hair cut, but it's pretty much like it always is, just with more bang. Heh.

Ruffle-neck cardi: Old Navy

Pleated tank: NY&Co.

Pants: Old Navy

Flats: Liz Claiborne

Cute necklace: Target









I'm resisting the urge to make jokes about balls. Feel free to leave your best ones in the comments :)



















The weather has finally taken a turn and the leaves are turning too! This is my new favorite tree at our new place:
It's some sort of maple but it has tiny leaves. They're smaller than my palm but bigger than a 50-cent piece. It was pretty and green in the summer and now it's gorgeous!! Any ideas what variety it is?

Sorry it's blurry but I was walking up the driveway very quickly when I took this. Somehow my car door locked itself and my car was in the driveway, running, with the doors locked. Yeah. Good thing Al had a spare key in his car!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Ours will be spent working on the house - just like all the others! We're making progress and hope (read: have) to be living there by the end of the month. We just need to get the bathroom functional and then we can sleep in the kitchen (glamorous, huh?) and spend the winter getting the rest of the house done.

4 comments:

KT said...

Bangin' bangs.

Kelly said...

I know your hair isn't a huge change but I really love it.

Also, you look great in that shade of purple!

WickedThrifty said...

what a pretty, pretty cardigan! i'm only a little bit biased because it's my favorite color...

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm so glad purple is still "in" for this fall/winter.