Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blue, brown and bruised

My camera battery died a couple of days ago and I never seem to remember to charge it until I'm ready to snap a pic. I've got to remember to charge it over the weekend b/c the cell phone pics? No good. It's really cloudy in Louisville this morning so there's not much natural light in the office. You can't really even see the colors or details of this outfit, but here it is anyway. I'm trying to make time to post more often and if I start skipping days, well, you know what happens :)

Blue cardigan: NY&Co.

Brown top: NY&Co.

Jeans: Levi Strauss Signature

Flats: Clarks

Necklace: gift










I feel like I look like a giant bruise today. It's appropriate because my legs are covered in them. I almost always have one on the bottom of each thigh because I can't seem to clear the foot board of our bed. I've had this bed for 4+ years and I still run right into it almost every day. Doesn't matter if the lights are on/off, if I'm awake/tired, or if Maddy is being a hurdle. I'll still run right into the corner of it and usually I hit the same spot over and over so it feels REALLY GOOD. I've managed to pick up several new bruises out at the house because it seems like the place is booby trapped just for me. Lots of things to trip over, fall onto, and run into. Did I ever mention I'm super graceful?

5 comments:

Lesa said...

Don't you just love NY & Co? bTW your our fit is cute and comfortable looking.

Kaydee said...

Love the outfit, too cute!
Ah! I always stub my toe on SOMETHING. Its so aggrivating!

Goober said...

I love the blue and brown together. And that shade of blue looks absolutely stunning with your hair!

Legal Editor Mom said...

I can't see the colors really well but you look cute and comfy! And I'm klutzy, too! ;-)

Dallas said...

I just came across your blog for the first time-- saw it mentioned on Corporette, which I read DAILY! You're absolutely adorable and I'm excited to start following your blog. Congratulations on getting married! My husband and I got married August 1 of this year-- and so far it's wonderful! Keep the posts coming, girlfriend!