Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a week!

I foolishly thought that once Al and I were married my life would be less hectic. Wrong! With the house renovations and the reception we're planning, I'm busier than ever. I tried to take outfit pics every day this week, but I never got around to posting them. That's half the battle, right?!

I'm unloading the whole week here!!

Red/black/white floral shirt: Target

Black pencil skirt: Target

Flats: Sam Edelman

Grey pearls: gift












Dress: J. Crew

Tank (under dress): Old Navy

Flats: Sam Edelman

Necklace: Sarah Balmer via Scout

I snagged this dress for $12 at the J. Crew clearance center. It was conveniently located 2 miles from where we honeymooned! I'll be posting later about our J. Crewing experience!

The dress is darling and has the cutest ruffles up top but guess who didn't bother w/a detail shot? That's right. This gal.





Double-layer t-shirt: Target

Pencil skirt: Target (same as above)

Flats: Stuart Weitzman

Necklace: Sarah Balmer via Scout


Despite appearances, I didn't wear the same things every day in a row :) These outfits were over six days.








It's remarkable how quickly the hot hot summer temps faded. I love being greeted by 60-something degrees in the mornings! I can't WAIT for fall, y'all!

0 comments: