Friday, September 4, 2009

Rachel Zoe for QVC

















I can't wait for this collection. I know Allison is a huge Rachel Zoe fan and an even bigger QVC fan, so I'm sure she'll be checking it out too! I love the accesories that Rachel wears on her reality show, so I'm hoping that the look of big funky jewelry, great scarves, and fabulous sunglasses is what we get in her new line. It looks like there will also be some faux fur items. As reported in New York Magazine, the prices for the collection are going to be between $32.50 and $130.00. There is reportedly a leopard print scarf and I'm going to have to get my hands on that one!
What about you ladies? Are you as excited about this as I am?

5 comments:

Milly said...

yessssss...i want a faux fur vest!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for this collection either!!!

Leslie said...

yes yes yes! cant wait!

Kimberly said...

I am loving all the fur this fall - I already have a fur vest, but may just have to add one of these lovelies to my collection!

GFS said...

I heart Rachel Zoe too! Although her clothes sometimes swallow her:)