Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last day!

So today is my last day at my soon-to-be former job. I'm pretty darn excited. I've had a good run here, but I'm pumped about new opportunities.

We are a business casual office and only get to wear jeans on weekends. Being as I'm a total rebel, I wore dressed up jeans today. Way to buck the system, huh? Fortunately for my employer I won't see any residents today so it won't matter.





Cardi: Target
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Kate Spade
Pearls: gift

I haaaaaaaaate these jeans. HATE THEM. Yet, when my favorites are in the laundry pile, they do in a pinch.

I cannot wipe the smile off my face. I am so excited about my new job!!

Today is also my sweet Mama's birthday! We're celebrating with steaks - my fav way to party!!

5 comments:

KT said...

We'll always have our memories of being property managers....
PS- Beautiful smile! BEST ACCESSORY EVER!

Tracey said...

Yay! Last day!
And I like your hair-do :)

Ally said...

That's right, KT. We'll always have crazy-ass stories to swap about how insane people can truly be.

Thanks, T! I think of you every time I pin it back like this. You're pretty much the only reason I ever do anything to my hair. I wear lipstick for my Mama and pin my hair for you. That's love.

JE Melton said...

Cute!! Stacey and Clinton said today that dark jeans dress are always dressier (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what I heard through my sick-fog!), so you're clearly passing the WNTW test!
Enjoy your new job!!

Hillary said...

So excited about the new job! BTW, the cardi is a great color for you! Happy New Year Ally!