Monday, June 14, 2010

I went mobile!

If you're addicted to your smartphone like I am, you know what a bummer it is to look at your favorite blogs only to have them look totally wonky, right? Well thanks to some of my favorite bloggers, I learned about a great way to make your site smartphone-friendly - Mippin.com



This is what Cute on the Cheap looks like from my iPhone's browser...Pretty crammed, huh? Well enter Mippin.com!
















And now look at it on mippin.com/cuteonthecheap! Much better!!


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Bookmarking on my phone - now you better start updating a bit more frequently!!

Kelly said...

I second what Kimberly said, you better update more now that I'll be looking you up from my phone when I'm bored ;-)

cheeky rose said...

i agree, it certainly looks better