Sunday, March 28, 2010

Transitioning to Spring...finally!

I hope the weather is as Springy and beautiful where you are as it has been here in Kentucky. I've really missed sunshine and afternoon walks with my sweet doggie, Maddy!
Dress: JC Penney

Cardigan: Target


Flats: Sam Edelman

Michelle Obama pearls: Walmart

Bracelet: Coach

Watch: wedding gift from my sweet husband

This dress (with pockets!) is one of my favorite go-to items. It's pretty low-cut and boobilicious so I keep work-appropriate by adding a buttoned cardi. I really wish I could find more dresses with this cut as I feel it's flattering. It's not too flowy and no one (not even the bitchy lady at the dry cleaners) will ask me when I'm due!

8 comments:

Renee said...

wow i love that dress! such a great graphic print, and so cute for the office!

Sara said...

I think this dress is my favorite of yours too! Such a fun, bold graphic print. Perfect for spring!

susan said so said...

GREAT dress, and you're right, it's very flattering! The only thing I don't like about it? It makes me want to SHOP!

xox,
Susan, who usually lurks quietly...

Leah said...

I am SO READY for spring! You look really cute!

Andie said...

I have this dress and I, too, Love this silhouette. it's universally flattering.

I usually wear a cami under it to cover the boobage a bit more and I've been trying to figure out what other colors to pair with it to make it pop other than the obvious- black, brown, or pink... ;)

Cute look on you! :)

Kelly said...

This dress always looks great on you. Also, dresses with pockets = the best thing ever

tiff said...

darn cute dress! oh and about your dry-cleaners lady...i have one too. i'm "chesty" so a lot of dresses billow out after they hit the girls and it makes me look "round"...

♥tiff
fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

Legal Editor Mom said...

I frequent JCP and have never seen this dress. I love it! So cute, and definitely flattering on you.