Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On the Road

Hello, Lovlies! The prodigal poster, Tracey returns! I am so excited about being to post remotely from my iPhone! If you know me, you know that I'm obsessed with my phone! With this app I hope to be able to post great deals in real time so you can search for them asap instead of waiting on me to get the computer out and upload pictures. This is my first post in this manner and kind of a "trial run" so bear with me as I work through the kinks. :)

Tonight I'm coming to you from Target where I've finally gotten a chance to check out the Liberty for London line. I must say as far as the adult woman's clothing goes, it's just meh to me.

Here are a few pics I just snapped. The first pic with the halter style top were the cutest prints to me. I actually bought the teal and green peacock printed halter.










This peacock print was not as cute as the other one.





I wasn't digging any of the dresses except for this next picture. It was the cutest by far.




The household and stationary items were great!
I bought this pillow in the same pattern as my top (notice a pattern here?) for $19.99. It has this bright green velvet backing that I love! I can't wait to use it on my new grey couch!!



If you haven't made it over to Target yet to check out the Liberty of London collection, then you should head over and take a look! It's definitely worth checking out!
-Tracey

2 comments:

Ally said...

Which Target did you go to, Trae? I didn't as many tops at mine as you did!

Tracey said...

The Dixie Hwy store, of course! :)
That one didn't have a ton of house stuff though. I didn't see any bedding or the cute peacock bowls. :(