Saturday, May 9, 2009

Weekend -- Ally

The weather is dreary today, so I decided to wear a little color to help in perking up my day. I really wish I had a cardi with a small pattern (maybe a polka dot?) because it'd be so cute with this top.

Cardi: NY&Co.


Pants: Old Navy













I walked out of the house and forgot all my jewelry. I hate when I do that. I've gotten so used to wearing my engagement rings (yes, that's plural on purpose) that I feel totally naked without them. However, lack of rings doesn't change the fact that we're getting married in four months!!! I'm pretty excited, y'all :)

Stay tuned this weekend, ladies. I have it on good authority we're having a flashback tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Candice said...

Four months, wow, are you doing a big wedding or small? I would love to see some of your planning ideas, the dress??? I love the colors today, thanks for the sweet words on my blog!!

Ally said...

Candice - email me at our email that's on the front page of the blog. I don't want to turn this into the "Ally's getting hitched" blog :)

Lauren said...

I love the Banana Republic top! Very pretty!