Friday, July 2, 2010

Basic black

So as I'm sure you could tell, I've been in a bit of a funk lately. I've put on weight and nothing feels cute or blog-worthy anymore. I've been especially lazy and wearing cotton dresses every day. However, this isn't a pitty party so on with the clothes!!

I've had issues taking iPhone pics so I'm trying something new today. More detail pics instead of one long shot.

Dress: J. Crew
Flats: Stuart Weitzman
Belt: from Mama's closet in the '80s
Bracelets: Old Navy and my Me-Maw
Ring: Mama











4 comments:

Tennille said...

Wow, this is such a great dress! I love all your accessories, also.

Kelly said...

The gold (especially the belt) with the black is too pretty. I aways seem to forget gold exists when I dress myself.

Have a good holiday weekend!

Melissa said...

Those shoes are fantastic and your waist looks so tiny with that belt! I love belted dresses!

LaToya said...

Sorry to hear about your funk. I hope you get out of it soon! At least you wear dresses when your down, I reach for my pants - ugh. You look lovely in your pics btw.

http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/