Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thursday - Tracey






Rhinestone button cardigan - NY and CO


Skirt- Target Merona


Tank - Old Navy

Necklace - Forever21


Shoes - Sofft from Zappos Outlet

Not too much to say about this outfit... I do however love the rhinestone buttons on this cardi.
Would you guys call this a "peacock blue" or a teal? I'm not sure. I do love it though and I think it looks great with gray.
I'm also cracking up over the goofy look on my face. Oh, what a long day it has been!

6 comments:

Ally said...

I think it's teal and your expression is cracking me up. You're so "Seriously?!" hahaha

KT said...

OK, does this mean Ally and I are in a fight? I'm going peacock blue on this one.

Ally said...

That's absolutely what it means, KT. Better get ready.

Louella said...

its peacock blue or Kentucky blue. ally this would look cute on your mother (she loves that color) but Tracey is too cute in it. love the buttons!!!!!

Hillary said...

I think I have to side with Ally on this one. I say teal. In anycase, it look fab with the grey.

Katie Keisler said...

I think it's peacock blue :-)

Love the necklaces with this outfit!

Katie