Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Time for a little housekeeping...

Hello cats and kittens, it's your friendly neighborhood tech support, Daniel.

I'm here today to say I'm introducing something very cute and very cheap to the site. But it's not going to be a picture of me (of which there are none that exist that are cute of me), but I want to tell you to come check out the site redesign.

Between the wonderful Ally and I, we've worked on getting something in the works for you readers that spruces up the site and does a little bit of housekeeping in the process. Come on in and take a look! There are still a couple of things left to change, but this is enough for one night. Big thanks to Sharnee at SuckMyLolly.com for the awesome template (that was definitely cheap! $Free.99), and with a few modifications we made, it's perfect for what we need.

Again, welcome to the redesign, hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Ally said...

Thanks for your hard work, Daniel! I owe you chicken tikka masala now!! :)

Barbie said...

It's so pretty!!

Jane said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog!
I love the redesign.
Well done, Daniel.
Cheap chic?

Jamie said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you Daniel!!

Anonymous said...

The new site design is fantastic! So crisp and polished looking, just like you fantastic four!

Leslie said...

Thank you Daniel!!!

Tracey said...

Thanks, Daniel... It looks great!